Client: Commercial Aviation BusinessRole: Mobile App UX / UI DesignerLocation: West DraytonDuration: Approx 6 monthsRate: Up to £500 per dayWe're looking for a UX &...
Embedded UX/UI Software Engineer
6 Month Contract (Extensions very likely / similar permanent contracts also available)
Competitive and negotiable Salary
Leicester, LE6 0FH
We have an exciting opportunity for an Embedded UX/UI Software Engineer to join our client's 100 strong Engineering Team, supporting projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology and oil & gas.
You'll be working in a dynamic, goal-oriented environment, working with the newest and most innovative technologies in the energy industry.
- Reporting to the Software Manager, providing technical solutions for database applications
- Developing embedded applications using, for example, HTML5, Java, Maven, JSON, Restful-API
- Contribution in the definition of product and software/firmware architecture and design decisions
- Potential to work upon the development, programming and debugging of software including:
- Embedded platforms
- Mobile/Tablet platforms
- Web applications
- Desktop software
- Verification and testing of software/firmware
- Writing of debug level software
- Web Server administration, installation and security
If you value varied team work and enjoy being challenged in technical problem solving, we want to hear from you! We are offering an attractive salary & benefits package and development opportunities.
To apply for this position please click the apply button or to hear more about this role, please call Lewis on 01296 311323.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.