Job Description: Industrialisation Lead EngineerLocation: Stevenage This role is to define and steer the industrialisation of production lines for the shop floor (Lean Layout &...
Lead Software Engineer - Pressure Engineering
6 Month Contract (Extensions very likely / similar permanent contracts also available)
Competitive and negotiable Salary
Leicester, LE6 0FH
We are recruiting a Lead Software Engineer - Pressure Engineering to join our Engineering Team, supporting projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology and oil & gas.
As Lead Engineer, you will take the technical lead on projects, and guide our early career engineers. You will present to senior leaders and to cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Reporting to the Software Manager, providing technical leadership of small teams of software engineers
- Ensuring requirements are captured, specified & translated correctly into cohesive development & verification plans
- Experience of implementing embedded firmware with an RTOS (e.g. uC/OS, Free RTOS)
- Development of embedded software/firmware (C/C++/C#)
- Implementation of digital communications protocols (TCP/IP, CANBUS, MODBUS, RS485, SPI, I2C)
- Debugging and problem investigation of software/firmware
If you value varied team work and enjoy being challenged in technical problem solving, we want to hear from you! Attractive salary & benefits package and development opportunities on offer.
To apply for this position please click the apply button or to hear more about this role, please call Kiran on 01296 311461.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.