Electrician required for Testing & Inspection and Remedial works on Social Housing properties across Cheshire, Wirral & Merseyside areas. Duties will include carrying out Electrical...
Lead Software Test Engineer - Pressure Engineering 6 Month Contract (Extensions very likely / similar permanent contracts also available)
Competitive and negotiable Salary
Leicester, LE6 0FH
We have an opportunity for a Lead Software Test Engineer to join our Engineering Team supporting projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, Hydrology and oil & gas.
You'll be working in a dynamic, goal-oriented environment, working with the newest and most innovative technologies in the energy industry.
- Reporting to the Software Manager, providing hands-on technical leadership of a small team software test engineers
- Ensuring requirements are translated correctly into cohesive verification solutions
- Experience of verifying embedded firmware with or without an RTOS (e.g. uC/OS, Free RTOS)
- Development of embedded software/firmware (C/C++/C#) test cases
- Verification of digital communications protocols (TCP/IP, CANBUS, MODBUS, RS485, SPI, I2C)
- Debugging and problem investigation of software/firmware
If you value varied team work and enjoy being challenged in technical problem solving, we want to hear from you! Attractive salary & benefits package and development opportunities on offer.
To apply for this position please click the apply button or to hear more about this role, please call Lewis on 01296 311323.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.