An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Manufacturing Organisation based in Farnborough.This is a contract position, likely to last at least 12 months,...
Graduate Embedded UX/UI Software Engineer
Leicester, LE6 0FH
Are you a software engineer looking for an entry level UX/UI programming position? If so we would like to hear from you as we have a fantastic opportunity to join our client's 100 strong Engineering Team. Excellent training will be provided, enabling you to support on projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology and oil & gas.
You'll be working in a dynamic, goal-oriented environment, working with the newest and most innovative technologies in the energy industry.
- Potential to work upon the development, programming and debugging of software including:
- Embedded platforms
- Mobile/Tablet platforms
- Web applications
- Desktop software
- Verification and testing of software/firmware
- Reporting to the Software Manager, providing technical solutions for database applications
- Developing embedded applications using, for example, HTML5, Java, Maven, JSON, Restful-API
- Contribution in the definition of product and software/firmware architecture and design decisions
- Writing of debug level software
- Web Server administration, installation and security
If you value varied team work and enjoy being challenged in technical problem solving, we want to hear from you! We are offering an attractive salary & benefits package and development opportunities.
To apply for this position please click the apply button or to hear more about this role, please call Lewis on 01296 311461. Over qualified for this position? We have similar roles based in Leicester going up to £550 per day at 'Senior Lead' level. Please feel free to contact me to enquire or refer, it will be very much appreciated.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.