Electrician required for Testing & Inspection and Remedial works on Social Housing properties across Cheshire, Wirral & Merseyside areas. Duties will include carrying out Electrical...
Web App Software Engineer
Leicester LE6 0FH
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Web App Software Engineer to join our client's 100 strong Engineering Team, supporting projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology and oil & gas.
- Reporting to the Software Manager, providing technical solutions for web database applications
- Web Server administration, installation and security
- Database design, administration and optimisation
- Developing Web Applications using, for example, HTML5, Java, Maven, JSON, Restful-API
- Writing of debug level software
If you value varied team work and enjoy being challenged in technical problem solving, we want to hear from you! Attractive salary & benefits package and development opportunities on offer.
To apply for this position please click the apply button or to hear more about this role, please call Lewis on 01296 311323.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.