CMM Mechanical Inspector Bedford £30,000 £40,000 DOE Are you an experienced CMM Inspector looking to work for a high performance component manufacturer who is embedded...
Role: Manufacturing Team member
Contract: Temporary to permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 Pro rata
Leading global technology provider since 1907. Their fundamental strength is the ability to continuously develop new technologies. They achieve this by combining hands-on experience in over 40 industries with their knowledge across the technology platforms: bearings and units, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems
Summary of Role:
The role of a manufacturing team member is to be technically competent and experienced in working in a high precision engineering mass production environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on manufacturing processes to ensure LEAN priorities are met
- Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Working climate, Environment
- Actively participate and support LEAN manufacturing processes
- Continuously optimising quality and performance
- Satisfying customer requirements
- continuously building knowledge, skills and competence across a range of key subject areas
Knowledge and Skills Required
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate whilst carrying out repetitive tasks
- Willingness and ability to follow standardised work instructions
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in a mass manufacturing/production environment
- Previous experience within an engineering environment
You will be required to act according to the client code of conduct, actively support LEAN Manufacturing Principles and follow management instructions and procedures, comply with all Environment Health and Safety (EHS) Policies and adhere to all quality specifications and requirements
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.