Client: Leading UK RetailerRole: Social Media Marketing ManagerDuration: 6 month contractWe're looking to speak with experienced Social Media Managers, with experience in running multiple campaigns...
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager?
Looking for a new role?
Due to recent growth within the company being ahead of competitors is key so they must continue to provide an explosive combination of innovative and performance-based marketing to stay ahead of the competition and achieve challenging commercial targets across private offices, co-working, lounge membership, virtual membership, meeting rooms and event space.
To achieve this the client must continue to provide a relevant and distinctive brand, with creativity, innovation and community sitting at the heart of everything we do.
This person must take ownership of all elements of social media, constantly ensuring that the brand is presented with the same care and attention that goes into our building design. We are a design-led company, so we need a social media guru with a passion and flair for visual and editorial brilliance.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop a clear social media strategy and plan to build the brand (by increasing followers and engagement), support the achievement of commercial targets and build member and staff engagement.
- Drive better engagement with TOG social media channels, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
Creativity & Innovation
- Bring the TOG brand to life through engaging content, brilliant photography and thought-provoking words.
- Make sure content is monitored regularly and kept up-to-date.
- Don't accept the status quo - constantly strive to generate new ideas and initiatives.
- Work with the Head of Creative & Content to ensure that all social media posts are on brand.
- Work with the Head of Creative & Content to generate content that's relevant for social media channels.
For further information please call Nikki on 01296 311420 or apply online
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.