Client: Leading UK RetailerRole: Social Media Marketing ManagerDuration: 6 month contractWe're looking to speak with experienced Social Media Managers, with experience in running multiple campaigns...
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager?
Due to recent growth within the company as a result we are looking for a Digital Marketing Mananger to continue to provide an explosive combination of innovative and performance based marketing to stay ahead of the competition and achieve challenging commercial targets across private offices, co-working, lounge membership, virtual membership, meeting rooms and event space.
We're looking for a digital marketer with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and to run digital marketing activities across a range of channels. With a focus on SEO, analytics and email, we require an experienced marketer who will put forward new ideas and drive projects through to completion. This varied role covers all elements of digital marketing from planning to execution.
This role works closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital marketing strategies focused on lead generation across a range of channels.
Search engine optimisation and marketing activities
- Track and analyse website analytics, reporting on a monthly basis
- Develop keyword and link-building strategies, continually measure performance, research and optimise
- Work with wider marketing and digital team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented across all platforms (website, social, video)
- Work with creative team to drive SEO in content creation
Email marketing, database management and CRM
- Target audience and grow our email database and its effective segmentation
- Track, report on and analyse email marketing activity and recommendations for improvement
- Ensure all email campaigns are in line with brand guidelines current marketing best practice
Website and domain management
- Overall responsibility for website content and ensuring website is up to date
- Co-ordinate with creative team and ensure that all content is uploaded in line with best practice
- Support development of roadmap for iterative website improvements
- Work with wider marketing team to ensure that all marketing activity has a search engine optimised, digital facet (e.g. live events)
Partnerships and third-parties
- Actively research opportunities new channels and platforms to increase digital reach
For further please call Nikki on 01296311420 or apply online
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.