Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a B2 Licenced Engineer with Challenger and/or Global Express Type ratings. This role is based in Switzerland.This contract is due...
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Large Aircraft
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Large Aircraft (A320 and/or B737) to work a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high level aviation company with excellent facilities and working environment in Switzerland and work in one of the most sort after countries in Europe.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work under the instructions of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that, as a team, all project plan milestones are met
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and assume responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the agreed targets and milestones are respected
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- When workload requires or upon Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
- Technical degree (BTS/Associate Degree/ 1-2 years study in a professional/technical area), with a minimum of two-three years' experience as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician, with previous experiences on Airbus and/or Boeing aircraft products
- B1 Maintenance License and Type Rating(s) on Airbus (family A320) and/or Boeing (B737) products are required
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Good English knowledge
- Ability to work / carry out maintenance tasks without constant supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the permanent Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Large Aircraft position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.