Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for Paint Sprayers to work a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high level aviation company with excellent facilities and working environment in Switzerland and work in one of the most sort after countries in Europe. Overall job purpose is to carry out paint tasks on aircrafts in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Team Leaders Paint Shop.
- Mix and apply primers / top coats in accordance with different paint manufacture technical data sheets
- Perform paint repairs/polishing and touch-ups
- Prepare stencils, lettering blocks and apply letters, decals, and insignias to aircraft
- Prepares surfaces for painting by removing old paint using paint removers or abrasives
- Aircraft and Aircraft parts preparation and repaint.
- Use chemical paint removers.
- Use mechanical paint stripping method.
- Design layout and paint in accordance with Exterior Paint Livery Drawing
- Apprenticeship and or education in an equivalent environment
- General knowledge of paint preparation, paint mixing and paint application processes is required
- Education on technical courses is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience with prepping, masking and general paint refinishing background on aircraft or automobiles/trains is required
- Knowledge on paint related products and Manufactures
- Basic knowledge in MS-Office
- Fluent in English. German and/or French is beneficial
- Ability to work on shift and weekends
- Ability to work under supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the permanent Paint Shop position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.