AOG Technicians B2Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for an AOG Technician B2 (Global Express and Gulfstream G550 and 650; other...
AOG Technicians B1
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for an AOG Technician B1 (Global Express and Gulfstream G550 and 650; other Bombardier or Gulfstream types) to work a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high level aviation company with excellent facilities and working environment in Switzerland and work in one of the most sort after countries in Europe.
As an AOG Technician B1 you will be responsible for successfully delivering the AOG support to the company customers. The team of AOG Technicians provides 24/7 service coverage to respond to customer's AOG requests and recover the aircraft as quickly as possible. Excellent aircraft technical knowledge combined with extensive and focussed customer communication builds customer confidence in the companies' superior ability to resolve the aircraft's problem, wherever in the world and whenever.
- Dispatches to customer AOG request as per 24/7 roster
- Liaises with customer to manage local handling:
- Airport access
- Tools and parts logistics
- Offcore return
- Manages communication with OEM or the companies base maintenance station when required
- Perform aircraft recovery work resulting in Release to Service in accordance with applicable airworthiness regulations
- Provides final technical documentation package to relevant customer parties
- Provides regular customer and AOG duty feedback
- Supports development of knowledge base with AOG Duty Planner
- In depth understanding of the aerospace MRO industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Multiple relevant aircraft type A and B1 licenses for optimal coverage
- Focus on Global Express and Gulfstream G550 and 650; other Bombardier or Gulfstream types appreciated
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); any other language is beneficial
- Results driven and can-do attitude - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused - externally focused - strong problem solving and improvising skills
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-cultural skills, extensive travel will be required
- Be ambassador of Jet towards the clients. Build relationships and trust to leverage all Jet products
- Strong personal values corresponding with the company values (THAT)
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the permanent AOG Technicians B1 position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.