Senior Systems Engineer As a Systems Engineer, to conduct systems engineering activities, either alone on a small project or as part of a larger project...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Control Systems Enigneer working for a prestigious Manufacturing Organisation based in Leicestershire.
This is initially a 3 month contract positon, and the person would need to be capable of hitting the ground running with the below responsibilities.
* An understanding of pneumatics and valves, or industrial control systems. Robotics.
* Modelling of physical electro mechanical devices/systems.
* Strong mathematics background (Frequency, S domain and Z domain modelling and analysis).
* Strong analogue and discreet control system knowledge (feedback systems).
* Mathematical Modelling of physical electro mechanical devices/systems.
* Proven ability of control system models deployed in software.
* Matlab skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.