Senior Systems Engineer As a Systems Engineer, to conduct systems engineering activities, either alone on a small project or as part of a larger project...
Senior FPGA Engineer
A position for a Senior FPGA Engineer is available for our client based in Newport, South Wales. The successful candidate will be working within the Cyber security development team and will have experience of FPGA development for cryptographic systems using UK approved cryptographic design methodologies.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Must have experience of FPGA design & implementation for secure communications equipment or equivalent
- Must have excellent FPGA development process knowledge
- Must have recent design experience of several of the following device families:
- Must have recent experience of using several of the following tools/development environments:
- Altera Quartus II
- Mentor HDL Designer
- Mentor ModelSim
- MicroSemi Libero IDE
- Microsemi Libero SoC
- Xilinx Vivado
- Must be proficient in the use of VHDL
- Must be proficient in the use of at least one simulation tool
- Must be proficient in the use of at least one FPGA synthesis tool
- Must have a good understanding of requirements capture, and of work package definition and estimation
- Degree Level (or equivalent) in an Engineering / IT discipline
Should you be interested on this opportunity please contact Denise Simao on or on +44 (0) 2392 705 540.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.