Are you an experience QA lead?Looking for a 3 month contract?I want to hear from you !!As a Lead QA you will ensure that projects...
Client: Leading UK Retailer
Role: Technical Lead
Duration: 6 month initial contract
This role combines senior software engineering and leadership with aspects of systems integration and technical solution architecture skills, enabling project success by providing leadership across all aspects of solution delivery.
You'll be delivering a tool which will enable Marketing / CRM teams (branch and online) to both increase marketing activities, and also create new, profitable marketing campaigns that current systems are not capable of supporting.
- Work closely with Architecture to support completion of the HLD, and lead the LLD stage.
- Be the point-of-contact for system configuration to meet documented needs, utilising standard procedures and techniques.
- Build and maintain working relationships with relevant internal delivery, infrastructure and operational teams to support delivery and integration of Eagle Eye Air into our Retail platforms, and support handover to BAU.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project team and key project and business stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple third-party suppliers, and support the Project and Programme Manager with holding the suppliers to account and driving a collaborative and effective way of working between them and the business.
- Support testing and acceptance of deliverables from multiple third parties.
- Lead in Release & Deployment Management for the Project.
- Work closely with the Test & Environments Management Service (TEMS) team to develop environment and test plans.
- Participate in post-implementation reviews.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Provide regular progress updates to project manager.
- Participate and support regular project progress team meetings.
- Raise project issues and risks to project manager.
- Manage (oversee) solution delivery on a daily basis.
- Act as first point of contact for technical issues, and works with other stakeholders to identify and troubleshoot solution problems.
- Carry out deep-dive analysis of issues (requires all of application, infrastructure and tooling knowledge)
- Participate in regular progress reviews on solution delivery.
- Strong motivational and interpersonal skills, driving progress through the teams in the capacity as Technical Lead.
- Previous experience of project technical lead role on complex system integration.
- Strong and demonstrated management of third parties.
- Delivery focused to drive progress.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to deal with uncertainty.
- Quick learner.
- Domain expertise, for example eCommerce, POS, MDM, BI, SOA etc. - understanding the many and various application components, and how they interact with each other.
- Understands the application technologies, e.g. core code, application containers, messaging systems, core infrastructure, branch infrastructure and service (e.g. proxies)
Please apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.