Senior/Principal Systems Engineer You will be responsible for managing and conducting System Engineering activities throughout the complete lifecycle of a project, including acting as a...
Senior Software Engineer - Weymouth
To support the software development lifecycle consisting of requirements analysis, design, implementation, test and verification in order to deliver software components into projects and products. To work with analysts to develop sonar signal processing algorithms and subsequently implement, integrate, verify and optimise these algorithms on target systems.
To conduct software engineering activities, either alone on a small project or as part of a larger project team, adhering to Engineering Function processes or project specific tailoring of those processes
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Conducting Software Engineer tasks throughout the software lifecycle consisting of:
- Derived Requirements Analysis
- Software Algorithm Development
- Software Architectural Design
- Software Planning and Design Documentation
- Detailed Software Design
- Software Test Planning and Elaboration
- Algorithm verification
- Software Configuration and Build Management
- Use of software version control tools and issue tracking tools during software development.
- Delivery of software components into project and business level configuration and data management systems.
- Degree in a relevant subject (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering)
- Signal Processing algorithms
- Multithreaded programming
- Office based with working across all operational sites on an occasional basis.
- Must be capable of being SC Cleared
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.