Job Title:Technical Administrator A400M Line Manager (Job Title):Technical Support Services Manager Functional Report Technical Support Services Manager Purpose of the Role:· Provide on-site Technical Service...
Carbon60 are actively seeking an Import/Export Administrator to work for a prestigious aviation company based in the Cheltenham area on a contract basis.
- Coordination of import shipments into UK
- Coordination of export shipments ex UK
- Coordination of collections/deliveries within UK
- Export & Import document creation, validation, consolidation and distribution
- Communication of instructions to service providers
- Communication of pre-advice to customers and agents
- Export/Import customs processesWhat will you need to succeed?
- Import / Export Experience
- Import air freight experience.
- Export air freight experience.
- Experience of all related transport documentation such as AWBs, BOLs
- Understanding of Customs HS/Tariff codes
- Innovative and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Good team player
- Commercial awareness
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227030 or at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.