Client: UK RetailerPosition: Business Analyst x 2Location: BracknellDuration: 6 month contractWe're looking for two different Business Analysts to join our retail client in BracknellRole 1Essential...
Client: Leading UK Retailer
Role: Security Operations Analyst
Basis: 6 month contract
The successful candidate will provide security engineering expertise primarily for the operational environments but also supporting IT project designs, working with other in-house teams and 3rd parties as required. The successful candidate will be required to support development of Security team members, and will support process and knowledge documentation as required.
The Security Engineer will be responsible for 3rd line support for incidents and problems.
Key Responsibilities of the Security Operations Analyst:
- Strong understanding and knowledge around web security including OWASP Top 10
- Experience with code analysis and penetration testing
- Broad understanding of current security frameworks
- Define the cyber security design requirements for border protection and transportation security protocols
- Analyse, report on and assist in management of security related risks, including reporting on outcomes and proposing further security improvements.
- Ability to assess the vulnerability of products for new and emerging threats.
- Direct experience with intrusion detection/prevention, firewalls and content filtering
- Work closely with Project Teams in order to help them understand cyber security pen test results and identify remediation tasks.
Please apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.