Are you experienced within health and safety? our retail client is based in Victoria and looking for a temporary contract support to fill this role....
Client: Leading UK Retailer
Position: Systems Administrator (Safety Management)
Duration: 3 month contract
Pay rate: up to £16 per hour
We're looking for a Systems Admin to join our Retail client for a 3 month FTC. You will support the development, management and roll out of an integrated safety management system across the Business.
- Administer the process for review and update of policies and procedures, liaising with stakeholders across the business to arrange for their input.
- Development and maintenance of a business wide web-portal for safety information including w drive and intranet.
- Coordinate meetings across business where necessary.
- Access the H&S email inbox and allocate to appropriate team member.
- Review and allocate IRIS activity (daily).
Essential Qualifications / Experience
- Typically working towards some academic or professional qualifications e.g. NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Experience working with a safety management system.
- Knowledge of technical safety terminology.
- Sensitivity when handing personal or confidential information.
- Adaptable, ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to produce basic reports.
Please use the link below to apply!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.