Avionic MechanicHampshireCarbon60 have an opportunity for a Avionic Mechanic to work a contract position at a well-established base maintenance facility in Basingstoke, HampshireSummary of contract...
Supply Officer - Buyer - Aerospace
6 Month initial
Are you a procurement professional looking for a career in the Aerospace industry?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client, a major Aerospace and Defence company are currently looking for a Supply officer / Buyer to join their team in Farnborough.
The successful applicant will be raising and organising purchase orders as well as scheduling lead times and calculating purchasing forecasts.
- Check & ensure the execution of the order. Ensure daily monitoring of the Supplier delivery
- Obtain & Maintain Data related to the PO into the ERP system
- Work with Accounts Payable department to ensure timely supplier payment
- Act as focal point towards the supplier for operational activities
- Active Monitoring & Control of Suppliers
- Manage Supplier operational performance and drive necessary collaboration as far as necessary
- Manage performance reviews with the Suppliers based on Vendor Review Boards outputs, support working towards team OQOT KPIs
- Ensure compliance with Export regulations for all deliverables from Suppliers, on a day to day basis
- Proven purchasing/buying competency
- Interact and Influence internally & externally
- MRP/ SAP, forecasts and exceptions
- Procured Products/Services Risk Management
- Supply Chain Quality & Improvement
- Supply Chain fundamentals
- Support new products/services introduction
- Compliance requirements
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.