Mechanical Engineer Our client is a leading provider of systems and products for marine vessels. They work on military projects and are looking to recruit...
Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. The company manufacture thermal management heating, cooling, environmental control, motion control and filtration components and systems.
The role as a Project manager is responsible and accountable for the overall planning, execution and control of the project. The role will own and drive the solution delivery process. On certain projects, the engineering resource will report to the role
37 hour working week
- Oversee the implementation of the project on a daily basis with regard to time, budget and quality. * Manage the project with the collaboration of the engineering project leads. * Define the project management strategy and approach adhering to guidelines and standards. * Develop and maintain the project plan including project assignments and various project reports. * Plan, organise and control the activities of the project team and report on the team's progress. * Monitor, evaluate and report on project performance (budget, cost, schedule, scope, quality, risk and issues) and financial status.
- Track record of successful project management
- Demonstrates technical competence within the respective market segment for the project.
- Demonstrates knowledge of project based principles, practices and operations as typically acquired by a professional qualification or equivalent in related work experience
- Demonstrates ability to manage the project process.
- Have experience of working with OEM's.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff canteen
- Onsite Parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.