Supply OfficerJob Profile A position for a Supply Officer is available for our client based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for...
A position for a Supply Officer is available for our client based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for placing purchase orders according to the Purchase Request on behalf of the commodity. You will be actively involved in the management of the material flows in order to ensure that outsourced and purchased products are delivered on time, quality and cost to satisfy customers and launch first level of corrective and preventive actions. Manage inventory and order management expressed with the suppliers.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Check & ensure the execution of the order. Ensure daily monitoring of the Supplier delivery
- Obtain & Maintain Data related to the PO into the ERP system
- Work with Accounts Payable department to ensure timely supplier payment
- Act as focal point towards the supplier for operational activities
- Manage Supplier operational performance and drive necessary collaboration as far as necessary
- Manage performance reviews with the Suppliers based on Vendor Review Boards outputs, support working towards team OQOT KPIs
- Ensure compliance with Export regulations for all deliverables from Suppliers, on a day to day basis
- Interact and Influence internally & externally
- MRP/ SAP, forecasts and exceptions
- Supply Chain fundamentals
- Support new products/services introduction
- Compliance requirements
- Degree or similar
Should you be interested on this opportunity please contact Denise Simao on or on +44 (0) 2392 705 540. Please note: You will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.