Mechanical EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a client based in the Addlestone area. The client are one of the world's largest providers of...
As the EC & I Technician you will carry out calibration, planned and defect maintenance on:
- Rotating Plant including motor-driven Fans and Pumps.
- Electrical Transducers, Sensors and Instrumentation.
- Control systems for Overhead Cranes, Grabs and Lifting Equipment.
- Steam Turbines controls and associated Plant. Water and Steam Valve controls.
- PLC's and DCS system.
- HV & LV Switchboards and Switchgear.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining records of defects and recording planned maintenance activities using the CMMS system.
- Report, diagnose and remedy plant defects, proposing improvements where appropriate.
- Propose and develop modifications to plant/apparatus as appropriate.
- Liaise with Operations staff and other Maintenance staff as appropriate.
- Assist with statutory plant and equipment inspections and record keeping.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.