Carbon 60 currently have a 6 month opportunity for a Fleet Technical Engineer in Maintrol for a prestigious MRO based in Heathrow. You will be...
Electronics Test Repair Technician
Repair Technician - Job Description
The Repair technician will be competent in fault finding assessments, this will entail trouble shooting and problem solving of the results, carrying out remedial work for the tools to regain their test parameters.
The Electronic Test Technician will carry out pre-defined test processes for downhole equipment per a laid-out test procedure & record test data using online test results system for each individual tool.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fault find to component level on PCB's using related equipment, e.g. Oscilloscope, etc.
- Reading, understanding & interpretation of electrical circuit diagrams and assembly drawings
- Working with 5VDC up to 500VAC (3 phase)
- PC literate
- Testing of equipment including electrical safety checks e.g. Megger & flash testing
- Good communicator at all levels
- A team player
- Flexible approach to extra working hours to achieve business targets
- Ability to learn and take on new skills
- Work to quality standards i.e. ISO/QS9000
- To be proactive in ensuring that health and safety is priority including both company employees and those of the suppliers & customers.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Electronic based apprenticeship, HNC qualification or equivalent experience
- Previous repair experience essential
- PC literate
- To be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ensure time taken is accurately recorded using ERP system.
- Comply with company rules and procedures.
- Able to work on own initiative, to meet agreed objectives in a timely manner.
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact me Dan Purnell on 01329 227030 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.