Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting a mobile Maintenance Engineer for a client based in the South West of London, covering the surrounding areas. The...
Our client is a leading developer of navigation solutions for the maritime sectors - this includes radars, compass systems, steering systems, speed logs, integrated bridge and control systems as well as providing 24/7 support to all of our customers.
In this role your responsibility will be to system test in-house developed software, products and systems for the marine navigation market. You'll ensure that system is of high enough quality prior to release, for use at sea and also testing to demonstrate compliance to various regulations.
To be successful in this role we're looking for the following skills and experience:
* Product and System test experience
* Experience of writing automated tests, java, python etc.
* Ability to learn and assimilate new technical information quickly and thoroughly.
* Ability to read and understand IEC Compliance documents
* Demonstrable knowledge of IT network systems & computing.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills
* Degree in a technical subject, equivalent qualification (e.g. HND) or experience.
* Agile development and testing using Scrum.
* Use of Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company offering excellent career progression and a competitive salary and benefits package - please contact Faye Jackson on 01329 227015 for further info.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.