Test Engineer Hardware Based within our engineering department, we're looking for a Test Engineer to provide specification, conduct and report of Verification & Validation activities...
Senior Software Engineer
Our client develops products for Naval Weapons Systems, Combat Management Systems, Data Distribution Systems and Sonar Systems. They are looking for a Software Engineer to work on full stack development of these systems.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following skills and experience:
- C++ programming.
- Web Based UI design
- Embedded C\C++
- Hardware Software Interfacing
- Requirement analysis and derivation of system requirements down to software sub-system.
- Architectural design, selection and implementation of real time, distributed designs and design patterns.
- Formal software design methodology (UML, OO...).
- Debugging environments
- Use of Unit Test frameworks and implementation of (automated) unit testing.
- Production of formal test procedures and conduct of associated testing activities.
- Production of formal software documentation throughout the whole lifecycle (planning, design, test, transition, manuals...).
- Configuration and setup of production tool chains with continuous integration work flow.
- Agile development methodology and lifecycle.
- Verbal and written communication of complex items at a level suitable to be understood by internal and external stakeholders/customers/suppliers.
- Write technical reports or plans and present information to line manager, project management team and peers.
- Handle information of a sensitive, confidential or secret nature.
- Degree in a relevant subject (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.