Junior Design EngineerDorsetCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Junior Design Engineer to join an interesting and innovative engineering business based in Dorset. The Junior Design...
Business Development Manager - Nuclear
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Nuclear Business Development Manager to work for a market leading engineering and flow control business based in Dorset.
The Nuclear BDM will be responsible for leading business development within the nuclear market as well as having overall responsibility for business growth. The role involves developing customer awareness of company products/services, as well as identifying new business customers.
Initially, the Nuclear BDM will map out all the customers on the existing database to establish potential business opportunities. Following this, the Nuclear BDM will be required to drive sales in these existing, and new customers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the present market trends and developments
- Network with clients, identify sales opportunities
- Conduct presentations of new proposals
- Negotiating and making deals
- Develop product/market development strategies and drive these plans
- Develop increased business levels throughout the nuclear sector, promoting a range of flow control products
- Be sales driven and proactively build effective working relationships
- Understanding of relevant products and their applications in the nuclear market
- Experience with developing customer relationships
- Effective influencing and communication skills
- Ability to drive change and improvement, from concept to completion
- Experience with producing presentations and business proposals
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and marketing techniques
- Understands financial reports
- Acts decisively
This Nuclear Business Development Manager role is a fantastic and lucrative opportunity to join a market leading engineering business. The role comes with excellent opportunities for growth and an attractive benefits package. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.