Service AnalystLocation: BracknellContract Duration: 6 MonthsI have an exciting opportunity for a Service Analyst to be a part of an Implementation Purchasing team based in...
Modelling & Optimisation Analyst
Are you currently seeking a new contract opportunity?
We are looking for a modelling and optimisation analyst to help deliver effective and efficient campaigns
These campaigns need to be personalised and tailored to the audience and sent at the right times. The role includes all aspects of the model life cycle including stakeholder engagement, project scoping & planning, data gathering, model building, documentation, performance monitoring & diagnostic analysis and user support
The responsibilities will include ·
- Working with Campaign and CRM teams to understand their business needs and what they like to achieve from trading and personalisation perspective.
- Creating statistical models including predictive, descriptive and segmentation models for CRM strategies · Engaging with stakeholders and model users to provide insight into model assumptions and performance ·
- Liaise with Campaign teams to ensure having right design for test and post campaign evaluation.
- · Performance monitoring and diagnostic analysis including creation of reports and post model build diagnostics · Worked with algorithms aimed to improve recommender systems
- experimenting with ML & Deep Learning techniques ·
- be passionate about customer analytics and modelling and be able to provide a thorough understanding of the customers: their behaviours, characteristics and relationships with the organisation
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. Maths/Statistics/Economics or similar) with a high degree of statistics
Experience in statistical analysis and modelling, preferably in the retail sector. ·
Experience and strong understanding of statistical algorithms · Worked with algorithms aimed to improve recommender systems ·
Experienced user of SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide & Miner, SPSS , R, Python ·
Strong data manipulation skills · Be results-oriented ·
Good SQL & Excel skills · Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to engage non-technical audiences Desirable ·
Programming languages R, Python · On-line marketing experience
please apply online or contact rory on 01296 311313
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.