Electrical/Mechanical Integration Technician-Local to Fareham, Portsmouth &Southampton -£Competitive My client is seeking and Electrical /Mechanical engineer who will be responsible for the built of ROVsThe...
We are looking for an experienced Wastewater Network Technician to provide support on aspects of the surface water network within private and statutory areas across Salisbury Plain and at Aldershot. Based primarily in Tidworth, Wiltshire the job will require travel to Aldershot and Warminster.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Working on-site with contractors and clients to investigate and facilitate remedial action for day-to-day issues such as sewer blockages, damaged network, often within tight contractual deadlines.
- Execute a maintenance programme for network assets including CCTV surveying, inspecting and cleaning road gullies, OWIs and silt traps.
- Work closely with management to improve/suggest improvements to make processes/procedures more efficient.
- Undertake technical appraisals of handover documentation, site inspections, witness all appropriate air and water tests and approve new works in relation to S104.
- Adoption applications, building over sewers and new sewer connections.
- Work effectively as part of a team and the ability to work alone, when required.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.