I am looking for a fully qualified and experienced Electrician to start a long term contract immediately in Vauxhall, London. You will need to be...
Role: Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Location: South London, Kent
rates: £19-£20 per hour
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Form part of a team to provide a high level of maintenance support to the M & E Supervisor to meet client and contractual obligations. The successful candidate will work in a governmental business unit
To complete day to day effective maintenance of the clients estate, to complete remedial works to plant and equipment. To carry out PPM as required.
The role is mobile and the successful candidate will live within or around the Romford area and will be required to complete a security check upon appointment.
- Carry out planned maintenance to a variety of electrical equipment, as per detail and requirement
- Carry out repairs to electrical systems and equipment as per requirement
- Carry out general statutory and non statutory PPM.
- Responsible for self and others to maintain a safe working environment as per the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and subsequent UK and EU amendments.
- Accept and feedback work on PPM system and suggest improvements.
- Offer support to other Functions.
- Completion of documentation as required, including RA's & MS's.
- Undertake Health and Safety, Technical and other training as required.
- Must be prepared to work towards multi-skilling.
- Complete remedials to plant and equipment where required.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Must have completed a recognised time served apprenticeship.
- City and Guilds certificate/NVQ level 3 certificate or equivalent preferred.
- 18th Edition qualification
- 2391electrical Inspection & Testing would be an advantage but not essential
- Familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC.
- Fault finding abilities are essential
- Must have a clean driving licence
- City & Guilds Electrical qualifications.
- Portable Appliance Testing qualified (desirable).
- Previous experience in the electrical maintenance field.
- Working knowledge of the maintenance of emergency lighting and fire detection systems. Desirable
- Experience of maintenance of standby generators and uninterrupted power supplies. Desirable
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.