Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting a mobile Maintenance Engineer for a client based in the South West of London, covering the surrounding areas. The...
Role: Mobile Gas Engineer
Duration: 6 months (Will go permanent)
I am looking for a Multi Skilled Gas Combustion Engineer to work on our Central Government Contract. All applicants for this role must be a Time served Gas Engineer with commercial experience. The role is mobile covering the South East and the ideal candidate would be based in or around the Tonbridge area. The role is to carry out statutory monthly PPM related tasks. 65% of the role will be gas related and 35% will be general building maintenance & Statutory PPM related. Due to the nature of the client the successful candidate will be required to complete a high level security check before commencing employment with us, therefore you must hold a valid passport with at least 6 month remaining.
- Reactive repairs/breakdowns & statutory Gas servicing & safety checks
- Ensure that the day-to-day planned preventative maintenance activities of gas engineers are completed in line with our contractual obligations.
- Ensure all assets are maintained in accordance with the O&M Manuals.
- Assist in supervising contractors and sub-contractors and ensure compliance with all statutory obligations.
- Ensure that all reactive calls are closed out in line with our contractual time scales.
- Ensure all gas distribution systems are functional and operational within design parameters and carry out reactive repairs within agreed response and rectification times
- Ensure energy efficiencies are controlled and maintained
- Keep all plant / rooms / services enclosures clean, tidy safe and secure
What we are looking for
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications, experience & ability's:
- Experience in a similar role
- Relevant Commercial Gas qualifications
- Full Driving Licence
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months remaining
- Time Served with commercial gas experience
- Good Literacy & Vocabulary skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently
- To be able to work on own initiative and at times part of a team
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.