Client: UK Aviation BusinessPosition: Digital Development ExecutiveLocation: West LondonDuration: Until end of the yearRate: NegotiableWe are looking for a Digital Executive / Officer to join...
Client: Leading UK retailer
Position: Digital Engineer (Digital Fulfilment)
Duration: 6 months
We're looking for a Senior Engineer to work on the Continuous Improvement and future proofing of both in-house developed and hosted, and 3rd party SaaS, enterprise applications in the Digital Fulfilment space.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and the Fulfilment Product Owner to define the scope, configuration, integration and implementation of technical change
- Analysing and progressing all software integration requirements with our internal integration (ESB) design / development teams
- Providing technical assurance; validating packages provided by 3rd party suppliers, in-house engineers or the Digital Operations teams
- Working alongside Operations, Performance Engineering, Architecture representatives and 3rd party suppliers to identify and address any constraints identified with Fulfilment systems
- Develop application scorecards to support assessment of application performance and scalability
- Production of Post Implementation Reviews following any technical change being delivered
- Assist the Product Owner / Delivery Lead in the creation of a roadmap and estimated timelines for necessary changes across the Digital Fulfilment landscape
- Update existing service documentation and produce formal documentation to accompany any new piece of work
- WebSphere Application Server
- Windows Server
- Apache Tomcat / IBM HTTP Server
- DB2 v10+
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
Please apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.