Building Fabric TechnicianA fantastic opportunity available. Our client who are globally recognised have a long term opportunity for a Building Fabric Technician within their Central...
Role: Maintenance Person
Location: Locations to cover Marylebone, Kings Cross, Tottenham Court Road
Salary: £29,000 - £30,000
My client is currently looking for a maintenance person to work in a mobile role across a number of locations. The premises you will be looking after will be upmarket restaraunts.
You will be expected to carry out mainly reactive works working side by side with a senior maintenance person.
You will be issued a van and tools which you will be able to take home with you
- Carrying out reactive maintenance
- Investigate and rectify faults to the building (Electrical, mechanical)
- Furniture repair
- Patch painting/decorating
- Patch plaster
- Basic plumbing such as unblocking sinks, tioolets, showers, renewing taps and basins
- Basic carpentry such as refitting doors and locks
- Building fabrication works
- Report and Health and safety breaches
- Good experience with working in building maintenance
- Hold a trade qualification
- Very customer focussed and ameniable character
- Well presented
- Full EU/UK Drivers Licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.