IMMEDIATE START! My client are looking for a FLT Driver with expereince of Electric 2.5 tonne driving. The role will also encompass general skilled labouring....
Role: Labourer Driver
Location: Locations to cover Marylebone, Kings Cross, Tottenham Court Road
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
My client is currently looking for a driver, labourer to work in a mobile role across a number of locations. The premises you will be looking after will be upmarket restaraunts.
You will be expected to carry out mainly labouring tasks, moving furniture, delivering of requirements across the contract and also carrying out basic handyperson tasks working side by side with a senior maintenance person.
You will be issued a van which you will be able to take home with you
- Carrying out basic handyperson tasks
- Furniture repair
- General labouring tasks
- Patch painting/decorating
- Patch plaster
- Basic plumbing such as unblocking sinks, tioolets, showers, renewing taps and basins
- Basic carpentry such as refitting doors and locks
- Building fabrication works
- Report and Health and safety breaches
- Good experience with working in building maintenance
- Hold a trade qualification (Desirable)
- Very customer focussed and ameniable character
- Well presented
- Full EU/UK Drivers Licence
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills in English
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.