Carbon60 have an opportunity for a Aircraft Cabin Mechanics/Trimmers to work a contract position at a well-established base maintenance facility in Basingstoke, HampshireSummary of contract...
A position for a Commercial Officer is available for our client based in Farnborough. The successful candidate will be Reporting to the Head of Bids. You will be responsible for supporting the business development and sales team through the business acquisition cycle from opportunity lead to contract award and handover to delivery teams, ensuring that all commercial arrangements entered into are correct, legal, ethical and commercially sound.
Duties will include the implementation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work, development of commercial propositions, review and drafting of contracts, and contract negotiation with customers.
- Assist in the generation of go-to-market documentation and standard terms and conditions.
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to the sales and bid teams in shaping the price, scope and terms and conditions for sales opportunities, drawing in expertise from subject matter experts.
- Work with the Finance department in the development of costing and pricing models.
- Identify commercial risks and legal/export/regulatory issues on individual deals and referring them to the appropriate level of management or specialist function for resolution.
- Work with the Procurement organisation to advice on key contractual obligations and risks in Prime contract and ensure flow down and mitigation accordingly.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification with a solid and proven experience in a commercial management role.
- Proven experience of supporting winning business proposals and developing innovative commercial approaches.
- Proven contract management skills with a variety of customers and suppliers.
- Experience with UK MoD and ESA would be an advantage, also previously experience working with the satellite industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of general contractual terms relating to project activities, equipment and service provision.
Should you be interested on this opportunity please contact Denise Simao on or on +44 (0) 2392 705 540. Please note: You will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.