Senior Systems Engineer 6 month contract Key ResponsibilitiesWriting the project System Requirements SpecificationsDeveloping and documenting the System architectureDeveloping and documenting the systems design through System...
Vision & Identification Sales and Support Specialist
Do you have a background in Sales and Support?
Do you have a background working with Vision products?
I currently have an opening for a Nationwide Sales and Support engineer within a growing global organisation. This year marks a fantastic 50 year milestone within the company and they are looking for an experienced Sales orientated person to share their passion for the manufacture and supply of sensor's and controllers for almost all engineering industries.
This Vision and Identification Sales & Support Engineer will be working in a fast growing & innovative area and will be travelling and selling to key customers across the UK.
Day to day duties
- Grow the machine vision and identification business even further
- Increasing sales of the products
- Identify new business opportunities and generating the sales from these opportunities
- Generating technical sales proposals
- Project management
- Commissioning the systems sold
- Delivering training courses
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Ideally educated to a minimum of ONC/HNC standard
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel is essential ( Nationwide + International travel)
- Sound knowledge of vision and other identification products
- Experience of Halcon , Lightlab, PCL and SQL databases is advantageous
- Full product training will be provided.
Very competitive salary with fantastic benefits + Commission.
The Vision Sales Support Engineer is a key contributor to the organisations goal of providing the highest quality solutions to customers and becoming a leading supplier for vision and identification systems.
Apply now by speaking to the Automation team at Carbon60 in Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.