I am looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to work for a multi-disciplinary practice based in South LondonThe opportunity will allow you to work with...
I am looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to work for a multi-disciplinary practice based in South London
The role will be to drive profitable growth across the company, understand and define the long term business unit strategy. Be held accountable for profitability and performance for the projects under your control, including the establishment and achievement of financial targets, ensure the company and client needs are exceeded at all times
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the QS aspects of complex schemes from inception to completion. Include cost control, planning, estimation, planning and agreement of the final account.
- Cost analysis of on-going maintenance and repair works
- Feasibility studies and early stage cost advice
- Cost management
- Report to clients on the projects' financial position
- Contract admin and Employers Agent roles
- Procuring and tendering of work to contractors
- Analyse completed works and arrange payment to contractors
- Site visits
- Risk analysis evaluations
- Support and supervise junior staff
You must have:
- Experience of having worked as Employers Agent
- Preferable have experience in the housing, leisure and education sectors
- A high attention to detail with a methodical approach to work
- Be able to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to take responsibility and deliver results
For a confidential discussion regarding your next position, please press the APPLY button
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.