CALLING ALL RECENT GRADUATESDoes working for a company who has been short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world sound...
CALLING ALL RECENT GRADUATES
Does working for a company who has been short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world sound of interest?
I am looking for Graduates / Application Engineers who have a technical degree and who are looking for hands on role. This candidate will provide product and application support for customers both on and off site.
What's stopping you... give me a call and we will discuss the role and what you are looking for in more detail.
To apply, candidates need to have a full UK driving licence and must be eligible to work in the UK, unfortunately I am unable to process applications for candidates requiring sponsorship.
About the company
The company are a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in Japan in 1974, they have experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $4 billion global sales per year. We also operate on 55% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Provide product and application support for customers both off-site and on-site
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Plan, design, develop and deliver trainings on existing products
- Control preparation , management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters
- May need to assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Understand and observe company/department policies and procedures
- Handling IT related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual, training manual through coordination with the parent company
- Attending and supporting marketing exhibitions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
- Strong public speaking skill
- Ability to organize and prioritize diverse set of projects, tasks and activities for timely completion ·
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data on separate parts
- Integrity - job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
- Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline
- Experience of 1-2 years in a similar field is essential (can include placement year)
- Full UK driving licence required
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (Keyence UK Ltd cannot support visa sponsorship)
- Quarterly Bonus
- 20 days holiday plus additional day per year up to 25 days
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Full product training
- Responsible to Technical Manager and General Manager
Get in touch now as interview dates are filling up quickly. Please call 01329 227 054/ 07552524094, or email with your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.