Carbon60 are currently looking for a B2 Licenced Engineer to work on the B747 Aircraft. This role is based in Switzerland.This contract is due to...
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer - Various Types
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer type rated and current on one or more of the following;
- Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605).
- Bombardier Global/Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11.
- Hawker 125 Series all models.
- Cessna Citation 560XLS
- Cessna 510 Mustang
- KingAir 90/200/300
- Reims F406.
The B1 or B2 licensed engineer will be working a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset. As a B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer you will be working in both base and line maintenance environments as a certifying Engineer on one or more of the above types.
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
- AOG activities at the Bournemouth Base
- AOG activities as required away from the Bournemouth Base
- Travel to, and work at, other company bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with Company Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensure that day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs
- EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 License
- Type Rating on one or more of the listed type ratings
- Recency/Approvals on type
- Hold the right to work in the UK and current valid passport
- Up-to-date CV
- In date EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
- Happy to travel to locations overseas and in UK sometimes at short notice
Summary of role details:
- Role: B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset (With some UK/Overseas visits as required)
- Salary: Competitive + Approvals available
- Hours: 7 on 7 off or Monday - Friday available
Company Benefits Include;
- Private Healthcare
- Smart Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
For more information on the B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer positon based in Bournemouth, Dorset please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.