Java Software Engineer We require a skilled individual to contribute to the design, implementation and unit test of Java based applications to support our advanced...
Senior DevOpS Software Engineer
We require a skilled individual to contribute to the design, implementation, integration, deployment, optimisation and unit test of virtual hosted applications to support our advanced Sonar applications. This role would suit an engineer with a keen interest in software technology and a proven ability to deliver software components as part of a wider complex product.
- Java Programming
- Netbeans, eclipse, Java Swing, Java FX
- Virtualisation, operating system configuration and deployment
- VMware, Redhat administration, Linux Administration, Windows Administration, Ansible
- Software architectural and detailed design, using UML with Enterprise Architect
- Software Configuration and Build Management
- SVN, Jenkins, Hudson
- DDS using RTI or equivalent
- IP Network design and optimisation
- Derived Requirements Analysis
- Software Planning and Design Documentation
- Software Test Planning and Elaboration
- Sonar domain knowledge, or similar signal processing intensive applications
- Knowledge of C++
- RTI DDS
- Self-motivated, adaptable to change, proactive, diligent and with good leadership and inter-personal skills;
- Batchelor's degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering or Mathematics or a relevant subject.
- Chartered status or Professional Registration is desirable;
- Experience of the whole Software Development lifecycle
- An appreciation of Agile, Waterfall and V Model lifecycles
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, methodologies, processes and tools;
- Capable of obtaining Security Clearance to at least SC level;
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.