Customer Service ManagerCarbon60 are recruiting a Customer Service Manager for one the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed services companies, at their site based in...
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central london
We are currently recruiting for the position of recruitment consultant, to come and join a very organic, busy and friendly team. Our company is built up on the following values
- Role Model - we lead our specialist sectors by consistently demonstrating best practice
- Collaboration - partnerships achieve the shared goals of our clients, candidates, and employees
- Driven to Deliver - we do exactly what we say we're going to do
- Constantly Learning - always improving our service delivery to ensure added value
If you would like to be part of this team; please read on
- Booking interviews.
- Giving and receiving feedback from both clients and job applicants.
- Formatting of CVs to present candidates to best advantage.
- Client meetings.
- Advertising of vacancies.
- Sourcing job boards for suitable candidates.
- Conducting interviews.
- Registering candidates.
- Checking of ID and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Attending exhibitions and networking meetings.
- Sales calls and business development.
- Account management of existing clients.
- Working towards key performance indicator (KPI) targets.
- Must have experience in working in the construction and Facilities Management sector
- Have carried out 360 recruitment
- Positive attitude
- Good people skills
- Good organisation skills
- Drive, persistence and ability to communicate and build rapport with a wide range of people in different circumstances."
Should you be succesful, you will almost immeditely be placed on to an apprenticeship scheme and after 6 months probation will also carry out an REC course to your requirements. Training is provided throughout your career to continue in to management.
We also offer some excellent benefits on top of your commision
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.