Software EngineerInterested in working as a Software Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!Due to growth in the...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join a leading Automation Systems Integration's company based in Hampshire.
This position will have a main focus on the full life cycle of project from design and development through to installation and commissioning.
With the ability to get involved in multiple projects this role will give the variance across multiple sectors.
The systems used for these project are, Rockwell/Allen Bradley and Siemens.
Projects will also cover work on PLC's, SCADA Systems and telemetry systems.
- Control system software design and implementation
- Control system development.
- Electrical control panel design (not essential)
- PLC Programming
- Liaison with clients
- Work as part of a team or alone with senior guidance as required
- Participating in the tendering process
- Report writing and surveying
- Industrial Ethernet network design and testing
- Factory acceptance test specification documentation
- Client facing factory acceptance testing
- Generation of risk assessments and method statements
- On site installation, testing and process commissioning
- Training documentation
- Operation and maintenance documentation
- Maintain good client relations throughout the project life cycle
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in a relevant IT or engineering subject
- Control system design experience in a similar role.
- Solid Understanding of various control system packages.
- Good working knowledge of programming and installation.
- Good written and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess an interest in industrial control and automation
Interviews will be held shortly for this Control Systems Engineer role so apply now to be considered.
For more information please contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.