I am looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to work for a multi-disciplinary practice based in South LondonThe role will be to drive profitable growth...
I am looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to work for a multi-disciplinary practice based in South London
The opportunity will allow you to work with exciting projects where value add is a focus for this business. With independent and team working you will be working as part of a team that have a challenging but constructive business plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake various surveys and inspections.
- Undertake feasibility studies and assist in establishing a client's requirements.
- Produce and prepare specifications for works.
- Coordinate with members and stakeholders in the design team.
- Act as Employers Agent.
- Act as Contract Admin.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms.
- Prepare progress reports on time and analyse site activities, quality and cost of projects.
- Act in accordance with the Party Wall Act, as an appointed Surveyor.
- Advise in accordance with CDM 2015, Principal Designer
You must have:
- Experience of having worked as Employers Agent
- Preferably have experience in the housing, leisure and education sectors
What's in it for you?
- Markey leading salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension plan
- Company healthcare plan
- Plus usual company benefits
For a confidential discussion regarding your next position, please press the APPLY button
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.