General Labourer CSCS Hatfield AL10 8XF Contract Position 10+ Weeks The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in mechanical and electrical installation projects. This...
I am looking for a Clerk of Works to work for a multi-disciplinary practice based in South London.
The opportunity will allow you to work with exciting projects where value add is a focus for this organisation. With independent and team working you will be working as part of a team that have a challenging but constructive business plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study the contract drawings and schedules as well as information produced by consultants and specialists
- Study the programme for issue of further information
- Study specifications and/or bills of quantities
- Stay up to date and study the Health and Safety plan for the project
- Study relevant British Standards and Approved Codes of Conduct
- Establish lines of communication with the Project Employers Agent, QS, Architect, Site Supervisor/PM
- Advise of materials, samples and construction details
- Record findings via report style method
You must have:
- Member of Institute of Clerk of Works or equivalent
- 10 years practical construction related experience in monitoring works on site
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Have the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job to a high level of accomplishment
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary
- Company vehicle
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension plan
- Company healthcare plan
- Plus usual company benefits
For a confidential discussion regarding your next position, please press the APPLY button
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.