Payload Configuration Manager Mission:Inputs: Customer and Company Configuration Management requirements & standards. Project configuration management relevant data & documentation (i.e. requirements, design, manufacturing documentation, change...
Aero Product Manager
Contract Duration: 6 months initial
Basic Hours: 37
The purpose of the role is to manage the lifecycle of various Communications Products in the Airborne environment for Government and Military customers (UK/US and EMEA) within the Product Management Team of Secure Communications.
This extends from monitoring of existing products with a view to increasing the user experience, profitability, and quality of service to developing new products for the business and enhancing the portfolio. You will develop products from new ideas, using your contact with customers and prospects and especially suppliers (existing and potential). You will possess a unique blend of business and technical understanding; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You will enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. This role will primarily focus on support to the Network for The Sky (NFTS) strategic initiative.
- Capture customer requirements and needs
- Specifying new services, features, products and processes
- Analyse competitive offers and develop a product benchmark
- Managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, working with Marketing, Business Intelligence & Pricing teams
- Launch and roll-out product plan and schedule in close partnership with internal stakeholders
- Monitor and suggest improvements to the financial and technical performance of the Product
Required Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of financial metrics and measures
- Understanding of the Airborne market and requirements
- Understanding of airborne products, technology and their applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience of working in a Military / Government / aero related environment
- Experience of Satellite communications
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.