Our client is looking for a technically-minded, experienced Senior Security Architect to join their team. London Area £43,200 £65,500 depending on skills and experience +...
Looking for an experienced Technical Design Architect to join a diverse and exciting company.
This is a permanent role based in central London.
As a Technical Architect you will be assisting the internal acquisitions/design team in coordinating the technical appraisal of prospective buildings across the UK and Europe with space planning and ensuring the effective and timely delivery of required information working from Central London.
Must be a Qualified Architect or equivalent.
- Research and development of architectural and technical solutions relating to prospective new acquisitions
- To assist the acquisitions team on building viewings and to provide the required construction and legislative information of the building and the design
- Technical appraisals of prospective new buildings and elements of the design of new spaces
- Prepare building presentations in close collaboration with the team
- Working closely with the design team to develop architectural modelling of prospective new buildings, to deliver an enhanced member experience in the delivery of new buildings
- Adobe Suite (InDesign and photoshop)
- UK and European building systems, regulations and construction methods
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical services for commercial environments
- Very good technical understanding of statutory matters, building control and fire regulations
This is a great opportunity in a new fresh company with great values.
For further information please contact Nikki on 01296 311420.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.