Design Engineer ContractRole SummaryThe Design Engineer will ideally have prior experience of designing hydraulic / mechanical / electro-mechanical actuation and landing gear equipment within an...
Program Quality Engineer
My client based in Gloucester are currently looking for a Program Quality Engineer to work on a contract basis for 9 months.
- Essential: Minimum of 5 years' experience in Aerospace Quality in a senior Quality Engineering capacity.
- Experience and understanding of AS9100 Rev D.
- Previous experience of Engineering Quality aspects and implementation.
Key Behavioural Competencies - Customer focus, organisational influence and partnering, willingness to travel.
Outline of Job Requirements
- Develop a solid understanding of specific Program Quality requirements to ensure that all Customer expectations are met at all times.
- Compile, develop and maintain Quality Plans to cover specific Engineering and Development Programs.
- Ensure First Article Inspection (FAI) documentation supporting specific programs is compiled to AS9102 as required.
- Conduct conformity assessments on Development & Qualification equipment as required in support of specific program needs.
- Represent the Quality function in Engineering/Program Quality activities as required at the Staverton and Deeside sites.
- Conduct oversight activities on key suppliers supporting specific programs as required.
- Develop solid working relationships with Customer Quality representatives on specific programs to enable effective interaction as required.
- Plan, lead and execute Quality investigations as required using RRCA, 8D and other techniques to effectively analyse problem root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Conduct Quality audits in support of the ongoing Quality audit program as required.
- Provide additional support to the Quality Director and his wider team as required, as a senior member of the Triumph A&C Quality team.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.