Technical AnalystLocation: RG12 8YADuration: 6 MonthsI am looking for a Technical Analyst to support The ESB/webMethods part of the Waitrose Integration Operations team. The team...
MerchOps Technology Lead
6 Month Contract
Based in Bracknell
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a MerchOps Technology Lead to be a part of a team, as part of a leading, widely recognised Retail company. This role, based in Bracknell, will require the selected MerchOps Technology Lead assure the Technology design and Lead the solution delivery and operations (end to end assurance) for Waitrose Merch Ops Programme.
For this MerchOps Technology Lead role, you need to be experienced in the following:
- Experience of large scale COTS implementations and working with 3rd party System Integrators.
- Experience of working with Oracle Retail Price Management, Oracle Retail sales Audit, Oracle Retail Invoice Matching, Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management and Oracle Retail integration Bus.
- Experience of JDA Fulfilment, JDA Order Optimisation, Demand 360, Promotion Workbench, JDA Slow Mover, JDA Predictive Analytics, Dynamic Allocations and Inventory Optimisation is desirable, but not essential.
- You will be expected to be comfortable with and contribute to changes of direction
- You will be expected to lead by example, with a hands-on approach.
- You will require the ability to deal with ambiguity and work with the broader team to identify and overcome undefined problems.
- You will be expected to be both disruptive, to challenge the status quo and to look for faster, leaner ways of doing things - and also to be able to help Waitrose work within some of the essential corporate processes and policies, for example around information security. This will require sound judgement and an ability to stay true to a vision while knowing where to compromise. If you think you will be a suitable candidate for this MerchOps Technology Lead role based in Bracknell, please apply below. Alternatively give Flick a call on 01296 311 442, for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.