Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Boeing)Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a number of Aircraft Maintenance Technicians with experience on Boeing aircraft to reinforce...
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Bombardier)
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a number of Aircraft Maintenance Technicians with experience on Bombardier aircraft to reinforce the maintenance team and work on a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
- Work under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- When workload requires or upon Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician; any previous experience on Bombardier aircrafts products would be an advantage
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Ability to work under supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
- Good English knowledge
For more information regarding the Aircraft Maintenance Technician role based in Basel, Switzerland please contact Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.