Senior Systems Engineer Loudwater As a Systems Engineer, to conduct systems engineering activities, either alone on a small project or as part of a larger...
Some Key Responsibilities:
- To assume total responsibility for the management and delivery of assigned projects with full accountability for project performance
- Bid Management - lead and co-ordinate bids from concept to contract award, working through the direction of business development
- Define, communicate, execute & monitor the project and prioritise specific to individual contracts and projects
- Develop, execute and maintain project plans and statements of work Develop and lead project teams; providing leadership, direction and control, through effective work package management
- Build strong customer relationship. Provide primary focus for customer, communication and liaison, Keeping customers informed of work progress, issues and resolution plans
- Manage, report status and performance of the assigned project in line with UECSS management reporting cycle.
- Degree level in relevant management discipline or engineering with at least 5 years management experience
- Responsibility for assigned teams. Will need to be motivated to work independently as tasks demand. Able to lead and motivate a team up to 6-12 people (approx.) within a project matrix structure.
- Thorough understanding of Project/Programme Management principles
- MS Office ( Word,Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook). Sharepoint, MS Project Professional, IFS
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK and overseas (<10%)
- SC Security Clearance or a willing to undertake
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.