Carbon60 are actively seeking a number of Production Operative to work for a company based in Leicester on a contract basis.
Due to increasing demand for their products this company are currently seeking several production operatives to join their team to join their manufacturing division. You will be fully trained in all operations necessary to excel in your new role.
The role of the assembly worker will involve:-
- Reading and working from technical drawings
- Soldering, wiring, crimping and other essential electronic assembly skills
- Calibration of sensors
- Performing quality checks of own work using precision measuring tools
- Strong adherence to health and safety regulations
The successful candidate will have:-
- A strong work ethic.
- A desire to learn new skills and succeed
- Soldering, assembly or other manufacturing skills would be highly beneficial
- Someone certified to IPC-610 or J-STD would be highly sought after
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227 030
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.